- Contains 19 pieces flowers shaped appliques and embroidered patches.
- Can be ironed on Shirts, Jeans, Hats, Blouses, Pants, Skirts, etc. DIY craft projects for special Christmas gift, thanksgiving gift, birthday gift, Mother's Day gift, Father's Day gift, Grandmother's, etc.
- Size: Mixed 1.25-2.75 inches (3-7 cm).
- Great for Decorating or Repair the clothes, cannot be applied to waterproof material, plastic material or any hard fabric or cases, it maybe easy to fall off.
- Note: There is no glue or Velcro on the back of the patch. You need to sew it on your clothes or using other tools.
These Iron-On or Sew-on Patches are the perfect decorative addition to a wearable garment or a craft project.
Perfect for towels, blankets, pillows, purses, scrapbooks, backpacks, aprons, jackets, pants, t- shirts, costumes, baby clothes etc.
1. Set iron to hottest setting / Preheat iron to "cotton" setting. Do not use water or steam.
2. Position design and cover with thin pressing cloth.
3. Press firmly straight down with constant pressure with iron for about 40-60 seconds. DO NOT IRON BACK AND FORTH.
4. Repeat ironing on the reverse side.
5. Allow patch to cool before testing.
6. Repeat the process if needed to ensure the patch is secure.
Note: Do not iron patch on delicate cloths, or any materials that will fail under extreme heat such as leather, satin, or nylon.
Heat seal to cotton and cotton'polyester fabrics. These designs are machine washable and dry cleanable. I recommend delicate cycle of washing machine and line dry. DO NOT RAYON, NYLON OR TRI ACETATE FABRICS.
- By hand: use 1/8-inch blanket stitch.
- By machine: use 15-stitiches per inch, zig-zag setting, and never in a straight line.
- 19 × Embroidered Patches